Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wonderful people along the way!

When we decided to move forward with this adoption, I started looking for grants to apply to in order to help with the costs involved.  I have been amazed at the wonderful organizations and families that sponsor grants (usually in memory of a loved child).  One of the stories that touched me the most was sweet Eliya.  She went to live in heaven at the young age of 19 months.  Her family has such a strength and understanding about them- I cried many tears reading their blog but came away with such a positive and happy feeling about life in general.  They truly are an inspiration!  I have been in touch with Angela, Eliya's mom, a few times and think about them all the time.  If you'd like to read their story go to http://www.eliyasheart.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment