Friday, December 21, 2012

Surprise Party

 
Brennan hadn't had a birthday party for several years because he could never decide what kind of party he wanted. This year we decided to throw him a surprise party at the newly opened Buffaloe Road Aquatic Center. His friend, Lyon, turned ten a few weeks after Brennan and so my friend and I made some plans to surprise both boys. We invited their fifth grade class and told Brennan that the surpise party was for Lyon and we told Lyon that the surprise party was for Brennan. They were both surprised!
Even my sister  flew into town to help with the big celebration and   seventeen kids came to swim and splash with the birthday boys. It was so much fun! 














1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This surprise party is really looking fun. Children seems really enjoyed this day. Few days ago I too arranged a nice surprise birthday party for my niece at one of Venues in San Francisco. She was very happy to see this big surprise.

    ReplyDelete