Sunday, April 10, 2011

Answered Prayers

Throughout our journey for Kate, we've found ourselves scrambling to try to come up with the funds for different fees.  Every night I go to bed and pray for guidance and help.  So many people have played a part in answered prayers already!  It's happened on four different occasions and within a day or two, the amount needed is given to us! It just happened again today when I checked the mail.   I get teary eyed even talking about it.   God is great and He does have a plan for us!  So thank you to everyone for your prayers, your support, your excitement, and for playing a part in answering some of our prayers without even knowing it!

April 11, 2011-  I just had to add to this post!  Tonight we were given  an extremely generous gift from a wonderful family we know through our church.  I was completely speechless and awed and amazed and humbled and thankful!   I wish I could find the words to express how much their gift means to us!    People are so good to us, and God has truly surrounded us with such wonderful people!   I promised that I would pay it forward to another family next year- I pray that God will remind me and help me be as giving and sincere as they are!  Thank you so much to an amazing family!  Your gift truly did help us get a little closer to Kate, and we will be forever thankful!

Kate is such a lucky little girl to have so many people care about her before they even get to meet her in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment