Monday, April 4, 2011

A Truly Happy Day!

We received our Letter of Acceptance from China today!  They have officially approved us for the adoption of Kate!  We are so happy that it took a little less than three weeks.  It could have taken up to six weeks to receive... another three weeks of waiting would have put me over the edge.  :-) 

I asked my agency today if it was about eight weeks until travel, and my agency replied, "If that long."  Wow!  Kate will be in our arms in June!  I will finish the school year and then grab the first flight I can get!  I'll spend two weeks in China, and then bring our sweet girl home!

Did I mention how excited we are?!!!

2 comments:

  1. on 4/4 you got the official approval for Kate - who is 4! Pretty awesome...we love you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she wears a 4T and her name is four letters long! :-)

    ReplyDelete