Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Grant!!!

We received another grant from A Child Waits Foundation!  I started crying when they called to tell me that they will award us $3,500.00!   It truly is amazing- we keep getting what we need exactly when we need it.  I needed to order crisp $100.00 bills to pay the hotel and other China fees and so needed the money VERY soon.  I had faith that it was going to work, but I was getting a little nervous.  It is almost exactly the amount we needed!  We are blessed in so many ways!  I am counting down the days to travel and will sleep easier tonight because the final financial pieces are falling into place!

I truly hope I can pay it forward someday!  A Child Waits and Golden Dawn will always hold a special place in my heart!  This journey of faith has been amazing!  The amount of people who have helped us in so many ways truly makes me speechless!  Thank you EVERYONE!!! 

It means so much to me to make this trip with Brennan!  I wish I could put into words how much the grants, the fundraisers, the donations, the prayers, the toys and clothes, and the good wishes truly mean to us!  I am truly one of the luckiest people in the world! 

I can't wait to bring Kate home!  We leave in eight days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment