Monday, May 2, 2011

Travel Approval!

We just received notice that we received our Travel Approval today!  That was the last thing to fall into place... so it looks like I'll be traveling June 3rd to meet Kate in person.  As long as we get the consulate date we're trying to get, she'll be in my arms on June 6th!  I could travel a little earlier, but I'd like to finish the year with my second graders since the end of the year is so close.  It will be nice to have a little extra time to check out travel options, etc.  It's hard to believe that we will be a family of four in a little over a month!

We have to come up with the orphanage donation in the next ten days though- eek!  I should hear back from most of the grants that I've applied to in the next week or two.  We have our fingers crossed!  In my heart, I feel like everything will come together, but please say a prayer or two for us.  Kate is meant to be part of our family!

With that said, I will be posting several items that we have for sell including jewelry that my mom has made, amazing art work my brother has done, as well as a few other items.  The Flower Power fundraiser is still going on for two more days too.  We also have our china (Mikasa Wedding Band) for sale.

Happy and exciting days!  Thanks for sharing our journey!  xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited and will send lots of prayers your way. God has a way, and his timing is always perfect. I can't wait to track you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do believe that God has a way and truly perfect timing! Your family inspires us in so many ways! Thank you for sharing in our journey and our excitement!

    ReplyDelete