Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adventures at Baomo Gardens Continued

It was nice having Poe Poe with us so we could get a picture of the three of us!

There were so many Koi!!!  When Brennan fed them it was so loud as they all fought to get food!  They splashed and gulped and flapped… it was crazy!!! I took some video of it, but can’t get video to e-mail because the files are so large.  I’ll have to add video when I get to America!
Brennan pushing Kate along the walkway


Poe Poe and Kate


Kate in her favorite place of all- her stroller!






That’s it for pictures today… I’ll send some swimming pictures next time we swim.  I was too busy watching Kate the first time that I couldn’t get any pictures.  J 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your updates. I remember being grossed out when I saw people swimming in the pearl river too! Never saw any floating mammels though! She is adorable and Brennan is doing great. I simply can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete