Monday, June 6, 2011

E-mail from Dee

Hello! We are in Hong Kong!!! Can't get my phone to work though. :-( Oh well- we have about seven more hours before we board our flight. Brennan is sleeping right now, which has been nice since it took me over an hour to figure out a way to call Peter in Guangzhou. I finally used my credit card and the pay phone. Glad I got ahold of him though! Brennan only slept about an hour on the plane but was sooo good! He has been so incredibly patient!

I paid $100.00 to rest in a pay lounge. They have food, water, a shower, and a 15 minute massage (which was so incredibly nice)! I don't think I'll pay for it on our way back though- there really isn't a place to lay down. I thought there would be. Brennan is just draped over a chair. I'll make sure he eats before we leave the lounge though in order to get the most for our money. :-)

So we'll land in Guangzhou at 9:45 AM and meet Peter in baggage claim. Can't wait to FINALLY get to our hotel! We were at the airport on Friday at 11:00 AM Eastern Time and will finally land at 9:45 AM Monday Eastern Time! It took us about 60 hours to arrive at our destination (including airport times). Geez- definitely my record!

We get Kate tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment