Monday, June 6, 2011

Hong Kong

11:41 pm central time I received a message that they are safely in Hong Kong! Her phone isn't working, but she was able to send me a message via Facebook. They now have a ten hour layover (I thought it was "only" six), but are so much closer to this beautiful little girl we are all so excited to meet!

They should be there some time tomorrow/today. I'm so excited for them (and me).

On another personal note, my sister-in-law had an emergency C-section at around 4 pm today. Noah Thomas Williams is 3 lbs 6 oz in the NICU... prayers for his little battle and my sister-in-laws health. So far so good.

I have a new nephew I will be peeking at in the morning, and come Tuesday we will have my beautiful Kate niece!! I'm one lucky person right now!

They are FINALLY almost there!! Hooray. Let their China adventures begin.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment