Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Good News!

Our journey has been blessed with amazing people and organizations!  We received some more donations from several family members that were truly appreciated!  So many people have surprised us and their kindness and selflessness are how we want to live our lives!  They are a true inspiration! 

We also received another grant for $1,000.00!  Eliya's Heart has always held a special place in my heart and were part of God's plan in bringing home our sweet Kate!  We'll use their grant to help pay back some of my medical bills.  (My medical bills helped us several ways with a hardship withdrawal and the flex spending.  The money from both helped so much and now I can actually pay part of the bills back. My surgery was at such a perfect time!)

I continue to be amazed and still can't believe our precious Kate is actually with us!  She's cuddled up by Dave sound asleep.  Our sweet Brennan fell asleep on the couch at 5:00 PM.  He's exhausted!  We are so blessed to have two beautiful, happy, and healthy children.

No comments:

Post a Comment