Thursday, June 9, 2011

Talked to her on the phone

This is from Wendy (Dee's sister),

I was so thankful and fortunate to actually catch them in their hotel room a few hours ago. They seem to always be on the go (smile). They had just gotten back from a 2 1/2 hour walk, and they were cooling off for a little while since it was very hot outside.

Little Kate still hasn't shed a tear. Of course it may have something to do with a very silly big brother who I could hear in the background babbling to her... speaking "Chinese" to her, his pretend Chinese. I could hear her giggle and giggle in the background, it was the sweetest little laugh.

Brennan was getting a little anxious to go back fishing, which is where they were headed as soon as we got off the phone. He still hasn't caught a fish yet (I really hope he has now), I asked him if he catches one if he is going to let his sister hold it, he said "no". These are catfishes! And I said "oh, so you think she's too young to hold a catfish?" He didn't really answer... I was wasting precious fishing time!! (Smile)

Can't wait to hopefully have another email from them in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment