Sunday, June 19, 2011

They are traveling...



Dee was going to try to send a message from Hong Kong. They were to get there very late at night and have a very long overnight layover. I haven't heard anything. Hopefully all is well and they are on their plane right now!

Here are some more pictures to enjoy that I have not yet posted - Wendy





Brennan, Peter and Kate

Brennan and Jessica looking for fish in the bird sanctuary
Kate by one of the statues in Guangzhou
(she LOVES babies)
 The sleepover. I promised that if they were all good
they could have a sleepover.
They are so cute!




2 comments:

  1. GREAT PICTURES! Wendy - you did a great job uploading pictures and keeping us informed!! Thank you! DeAnna...we will see you weary travelers at the airport!!! XXOO Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous Lisa that you get to meet them at the airport (smile). I so wish I could be there! It is going to be so exciting to actually meet Kate.

    ReplyDelete