Thursday, June 9, 2011

More of second day (I think)



 The time difference is confusing me (smile) - Wendy

Local school children doing their morning stretches


I am missing Facebook- I can no longer get it since I hooked up to the hotel’s Internet!  I also can’t see the blog anymore.  I only got a glimpse since being in China but was loving it!

My sweet kids are currently sleeping.  We were able to keep Brennan awake until 7:15 PM but that was it.  Kate took a bath and went to sleep around 7:45 PM.  She loved her bath!  It will be an early morning! 

Peter isn’t picking us up until 3:00 PM today, so we’ll go back to the store where we ordered a few things made and handpainted.  Shopping in China is so much fun!  It’s a good thing we are on a budget and that we have to travel home with everything because I would be buying so much more if I could!  I’m sure we’ll also be back to the canal to fish a little more!  We were told yesterday that we can’t fish in the Pearl River by our hotel.  Brennan was okay with that though because all the other fishermen are at the canal.  It also rained on us yesterday while fishing but there is a bridge above part of the canal so we were nice and dry!

 I am soooo tired!  I think the three hours of sleep a night has caught up with me!  Hopefully we’ll all stay asleep tonight and be well rested tomorrow!


Cute statue at the park near us

No comments:

Post a Comment