Thursday, June 9, 2011

Second Day (I think)


So we ended up buying a hook from someone at the canal and once again we had a large group of people watching and helping in the negotiations. Kate was a “go with the flow” girl and took about an hour nap in her new stroller! Brennan has pushed the stroller the entire day! He is such a great big brother.

We had dinner at a Chinese Restaurant- it was good but we missed our “American Chinese Food” of Sesame Chicken and regular fried rice. We also went fishing and did a little shopping. Kate had to go the bathroom while we were shopping so the two of us attempted to try a squatty potty in one of the stores. We were not very successful… I ended up throwing her panties away because they got a little (okay a lot) wet. Kate was happy to make it to the bathroom on time- she always looks so sad and scared when she has to go to the bathroom. It makes me sad to see her be so worried- but at the same time, I’m happy to know what she needs even though she doesn’t have the words yet to tell me.

As I was turning my computer on to write this e-mail, she saw my screensaver which is a picture of her holding a Hello Kitty Stuffed Animal. She looked at her picture and ran to get her Hello Kitty Stuffed Animal and then stood holding her animal like she did in the picture. She is so cute and LOVES pictures! While we were shopping today, we bought her a Hello Kitty Backpack which she has already filled up with her things. We also bought her a cute pair of shoes.

Okay I have to write more later… Brennan is falling asleep and it’s only 6:00 PM. We’re going to take Kate to the playroom and make him stay awake another hour! He’s got to get on China Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment